28 de março de 2012

Beach day

E hoje é dia de praia. Lá vou eu besuntar-me com protetores ou bronzeadores para tentar começar a ganhar uma corzinha. Escusado será dizer que é uma tentativa completamente falhada, porque para eu ficar morena... Ui.
Eu esforço-me, juro que sim. No Verão fico deitadinha ao sol o dia todo e nada. Bem, confesso que com o medo de apanhar um escaldão chego a pôr um protetor de farmácia 50+ (tenho imenso medo de ficar vermelha) mas será que não podia ficar um bocadiinho morena? Só um bocadinho, vá lá.

I'm going to the beach today. I'm going to smear myself with suntan lotion to try getting a new colour. It's needless to say that it's a total failed attempt, because I never get tanned.
I try to, I swear. In the Summer, I stay all day at the beach and nothing. Well, I admit that I'm really afraid of getting a sunburn. Therefore, sometimes I put sunscreen lotion 50+ (I'm really afraid of turning red) but couldn't I get a liiittle tanned? Just a little bit, please. 







Love, Mi

8 comentários:

  1. Hi! I really like your blog, it’s so inspiring ♥
    My name is Elena, I am an aspiring alternative model and have just started my blogspot. Could you check it out and tell me what you think?
    I will certainly follow you back if you do by the way,
    Go on blogging my dear!
    x Cheers
    Elena

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Have fun at the beach

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Girl enjoy it, have fun!If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Three lucky person will win a pair of sunnies of therir choice, enter the contest!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Haha I totally know what you mean! :-) I love your posts- great blog!

    The Style Moodboard

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Finally someone who understands me ahahah Thank you! :)

      Eliminar
  5. Oh so lovely!
    This is my 1st giveaway!
    http://thechicdream.blogspot.com/2012/03/fairies-exist-1st-giveaway.html

    Im waiting for you! =)

    Kisses Elpi xx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you much :)